Monday, October 18, 2010

Makeover Complete

So here are the after shots from my makeover:



The process of colouring my hair with L'oreal was so fast and easy I would easily do it again.  After application which took a bit of time because I have never done it before it was only another 10 minutes before I could wash it off and I got a good colour. 

The makeover that I got was fun and I did get a lot of L'oreal products to try, but sadly I didn't get a hair cut or to keep the outfit they dressed me in.  I would have loved to keep the dress I was wearing for the show!
All in all it was a great day and I had lots of fun being dressed up and made over!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, it's quite a bit darker than I was expecting when I saw the box in the pre makeover photos. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a shame you couldn't keep the outfit... Your hair looks great though!

    Thanks for entering my giveaway and following!

    ReplyDelete