Monday, January 3, 2011

Reading goal for 2011

I am going to set a few goals for myself this year, one of them will be to start reading more books again.  Since having my daughter 7 months ago I have not read very many books as other things need to happen.  Well she is on a better schedule and I do have some free time, so I hope to be able to read 5-6 books a month.  Before having my daughter I was reading at least 6 books a month sometimes as many as 10.  I do miss settling into a good book and losing track of time. 

Any suggestions on what books to read?

My next books to read are going to be:
Innocent Traitor
No 1 ladies detective Agency (for my book club, I am looking forward to this)
Julie and Julia
Blood Promise
 
I hope to be able to read these books this month, and maybe 1 more if I can fit it in.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment