Monday, August 23, 2010

Goodies Aug 15-22

I thought last week was slow with free stuff, guess I was wrong this week was a very slow week.



Free Samples:

Free from sales and Coupons:

Freecycle:
2 packages of bottle liners
Baby rain jacket
light fixture

Contest Wins:

Promotions/Other:

I got about 5 different magazines for free, some I have passed along to other people already so they are not in the photo.

Amazon sent me an e-mail to thank my past magazine subscription purchases; the e-mail had a promotion code for $5.  I searched Amazon magazines to see what I could get for free, not wanted to use any of my own money.   I decided to get Parents Magazine, retails on Amazon for $4 for a 1 year subscription.  Thanks Amazon for another free magazine subscription.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! You are the winner of Picky Sticky on my blog, see the post here: http://becauseitsfuntowin.blogspot.com/2010/08/winner-picky-sticky.html

    Please contact me within 72 hours to claim your prize. I will need your choice of set as well as your shipping info. You can contact me through the Contact tab on my blog.

    I'm thrilled this is going to another Canadian!

    ReplyDelete