Sunday, August 29, 2010

Goodies August 22-29

So I can't find my camera but I still wanted to post the items that I got for free this week.



Free Samples:
Purex all in one laundry sample

Free from sales and Coupons:
1 package kotex pads (18 count) from save.ca

Freecycle:
baby swim ring  - looking forward to testing it out with my baby

Contest Wins:

Picky Sticky - set of stickers to show babies age in photo's - these are a great idea and I can't wait to get them.  I will post photos when I get them and when I find my camera. http://www.pickysticky.com/index.php

Book: Underkingdom

Coupon for a free package of Bryers Ice cream

I also received a past win - set of 5 eye shadows, and a make up bag and brush
Promotions/Other:

I got 2 more magazines this week (the subscriptions are free)  Shape and Town and Country

No comments:

Post a Comment